Circle Genealogic and Historic Champanellois
Association "Law 1901" of Saint-Genès-Champanelle, 63 , France
Blazon of the bandit auvergnat Antoine Victor MORNAC
Antoine Victor MORNAC was born and resided at Laqueuille, village which culminates at 1050 m of altitude.
His blazon means :
- the notched cross is taken again on the arms of the lords of Laqueuille suzerains of the place since 1327.
- mouths in the silver saint Madeleine patron saint of Laqueuille.
- mouths with the silver shepperd hut points out the etymology of Laqueuille (La Colha).
- of gold with three fasces of mouthss refers to the older family of Rochefort of the place since 1136.
* [ introduction ] *
[ portrait of
Mornac ] *
(d'après G. BEGON)
* [ First part : MORNAC BY THE OTHERS ] *
* [ Second part : DIFFICULTIES AND FACTS CONFIRMED ] *
* [ Third part : MORNAC A LEGENDE ] *
* [ Bibliography ] *
* [ Additionnal Documents ] *
last update on July 13, 2004
* [ back page Mornac ] * [ back welcome page ] *
|old postcards of the commune||153|
|old postcards except commune||47|
|old postcards of Puy de Dôme||118|
|associations listed on the commune||186|
|Gordon Bennett Cup||74|
Detailed results of the second turn of April 24, 2022
All rights reserved - © - 1999 - 2022 - Design & realization Bruno FUNGENZI